I am so excited to be part of Craft Lighting this week! The theme this month is Recycled Crafts. Since it is starting to warm up around here, I made some Milk Carton Easter Baskets! And they are super easy and cute!
Here is what you will need to do:
1. Gather supplies: Empty (Clean) milk carton, Scissors, Duck Tape
2. Cut off the top of the milk carton (be sure to leave the handle)
3. Cover the edges with duck tape- they have some fun patterns now so it is easy to customize to your child's preference!
4. You can stop there and be done.
You can embellish!
Option 1- Felt Flowers
1. Make these felt flowers (Tutorial HERE). They are super fast and easy to make!
2. Hot Glue them to the Carton.
Done and CUTE!
Option 2 - Bunny!
1. For this one I used white duck tape.
2. Draw on a bunny face. I hot glued some felt for the nose.
3-4. Add some bunny ears. I cut out the ears out of card stock, and colored in the inside of the ears. I used the white duck tape to stick them on to the back.
Ohhh- I think he is my favorite!
Check out other Craft Lighting Recycled Crafts!