These CUTE chalkboard mugs will be perfect for any party!
They are easy to make!
Here is what you will need:
Mugs (either new or ones you already have!)
Primer (not pictured)
Chalkboard paint (you can get this at most hardware, or craft stores)
1. Tape off your mug where you want your chalkboard rectangle to be.
2. Prime you mug in the area you taped off. Let primer dry according to the label.
3. After the primer is dry, paint on your first layer of chalkboard paint. Let dry according to label.
4. Paint on your second coat of chalk board paint. Let dry and cure according to the label.
5. Remove the painter's tape.
6. Rub some chulk all over the area you painted and wipe off to set the chalkboard paint up.
Invite your friend over for some nice warm drinks!
Or you can write the name of the drink on the mug...
Or write your blog name!
This was the tutorial I had featured on U Create!
**Note: these mugs are now HAND wash only***
I am linking to these parties!