I don't know what it is about spring and summer but it screams for salads. It also makes me want to eat cute food. Like in a jar cute food! What about you?
Here is what you will need to do to make your own:
1. Gather ingredients: 1 piece of bread, 2 hard boiled eggs, 1 teaspoon mustard, 2 tablespoons mayo, 1 teaspoon sugar, and 1-2 green onions diced.
2. Toast your bread and cut into cubes.
3. Peal your eggs and dice them up.
4. Combine all ingredients (except the bread) into a bowl and mix together.
5. Layer your Jar with the bread cubes first, then add the egg salad on top, then more bread cubes, another layer of egg salad, and top off with more bread cubes.
Simple and yummy!