I wrote this post as part of a paid campaign with Plaid Crafts, Michaels and Blueprint Social. The opinions in this post are my own.
Who wants to be inspired this year? Here is an easy way to add some inspiration to the house (or a gift)! I used some Spring Wood Surfaces (found at Michaels) to create these beautiful clothes pins that will be the perfect for your decor, kitchen magnets or as gift tags. Here is what you will need to do:
1. Gather Supplies: Paint, Spring Wood Surfaces, Paint brushes and wooden clothes pins, and Hot Glue (not pictured)
2. Paint your Spring Wood Surfaces and let dry.
3. Paint your Clothes pins and let dry.
4. (optional) Add some dimension by dry brushing with a contrasting color. Simply put a little bit of paint on a dry brush and lightly brush on top, letting the bottom color show through.
5. Hot Glue the Spring Wood Surface to the clothes pin.
Keep up with all things crafty with Plaid:
- Plaid Website: http://www.plaidonline.com/
- The Plaid Palette Blog: http://www.plaidonline.com/blog - The Plaid Palette is a source of inspiration with news about new product introductions, project ideas, tutorials from Plaid’s craft experts and giveaways.
- Newsletter: https://www.plaidonline.com/craft-newsletter-signup.aspx - Sign up for Plaid’s email newsletter for special coupons, project ideas and more!
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/plaidcrafts - Plaid’s YouTube channel features videos with product demonstration, special seasonal projects and ideas from top Craft Experts.
- Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/plaidcrafts
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/InspiredByPlaid
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/plaidcrafts - A look into daily life at Plaid and project inspiration.
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/plaidcrafts
- Google+: http://plus.google.com/+PlaidOnline
Check our more projects made with the Spring Wood Surfaces: