I love the burlap canvases that they have out now. I already had a canvas and some burlap from another project so I just made my own. And then decorated it up for Christmas with some lace!
Here is how to make your own:
1. Gather supplies: Canvas, Burlap, Lace trims, Hot Glue Gun.
2. Cut your burlap about 2 inches bigger on each side of the canvas. Place the canvas in the middle and cut a slit diagonally from the corner of the burlap the to the corner of the canvas.
3. Fold the top and bottom down and hot glue in place. Make sure to get it as tight as you can with out ripping it.
4. Fold the sides over making sure to keep the corners neat.
5. Now the we have our burlap canvas lets add some lace!
6. Start at the bottom with a long line of lace. Use hot glue to attach it.
7. Add a line of ribbon ball trim. Make each level shorter to form the tree shape
8. Repeat until you get to the top.
Match it up with this burlap and lace tree!