I love burlap and lace together. So, here is my Burlap and Lace Tree. Perfect for your holiday decor! I
1. Gather Supplies: foam tree form, burlap, lace trim, ribbon ball trim, hot glue gun, straight pins.
2. Cut a square out of the burlap and hot glue it to the top of the tree.
3. cut a long rectangle and wrap it around the tree spiraling down to the bottom, using hot glue to secure it.
4. Start with the ribbon ball trim and wrap around the top one time using straight pins to attach it - or use hot glue.
5. Repeat with the lace.
6. Continue with the same pattern all the way down the tree.