I am here with another super easy Halloween Decor! You might notice that we don't do scary around here. I am just not into it, but we are still very festive! I love fall colors and pumpkins that that is what we decorate with! These Tissue Paper Pumpkins are super easy and add such a big bang!
Here is what you will need:
1. I got the kit from Martha Stewart (available at Michael's) but you totally can make this with orange and green tissue paper! You need 2 pieces of green paper and 10 pieces of orange.
2. Stack you tissue paper with both pieces of green paper on the top.
3. Accordion fold about 1.5 inch wide folds. Wrap a wire or tie a string around the middle
4. If you want you can cut the ends to be rounded. I would do this after you folded it.
5. pull up the green tissue first. and bunch them together to make the steam. try and pull the green tissue paper up to the center to make it as tall as possible.
6. Fluff out the orange tissue paper but pulling up to the top and the bottom to make the pumpkin shape.
7. Tie a string to the wire and hang from your ceiling.