I am teaming up with QVC to make this cute halloween decor!
Need super easy and cute Halloween decor? You have come to the right place!
Here is what you need to do:
1. Gather supplies: Pumpkin Lights Strand, Fabric scrapes or fat-quarters in fall colors.
2. Rip your fabric into 1.5 inch strips
3. I find it is easier to hang the fabric on the light strand if they are hanging up. Fold your strips in half and make a loop over the strand.
4. Pull both ends through the loop to "knot" it onto the light strand.
5. Repeat and repeat making a pattern across the light strand. I put 2 fabric strips in-between the lights. If you want a fuller look you can put more.
It also looks great for Christmas!
Check out my Christmas Ribbon Light Strand
Need some more Holiday decor ideas? Check out Your Home with Jill:
QVC’s Jill Bauer hosts the network’s popular show, You’re Home with Jill® and provides fans with simple solutions for their busy lives through innovative products, a library of stress-free DIY projects, and crowd-pleasing recipes. Fans can connect with Jill on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram @jillbauerqvc.
**Disclosure: I was provided with the Pumpkin light strand for free, however all my project ideas are mine and my opinions are 100% honest. **