***This post is written as part of the 12 months of Martha program. I get craft supplies from Martha Stewart Crafts for free to create fun crafts with. All my projects and opinions are 100% mine.***
This month's 12 Months of Martha box was pretty exciting!
I got products from the BRAND NEW Decoupage Craft Line!
“Martha Stewart Crafts is launching a new premium multi-surface decoupage product line that allows users to take decoupage crafting to a new level of durability. This broad line includes more than 57 items tailored to decoupage crafters of every level: premium multi-surface formulas, beautifully detailed paper cut-outs, fabric die-cuts, rolled papers, a variety of trims and doilies, and tools.“
I am excited about all of the items... but I am MOST excited about the Fabric-to-Fabric decoupage! I made 2 crafts this months so come back tomorrow and see what I did!
The 1st project I did was an Easy Lace Applique Tote bag:
Here is what you will need:
1. Supplies: Martha Stewart Fabric-to-fabric decoupage, Tote bag, Martha Stewart Lace decoupage trims, brush.
2. Place a cardboard box inside your tote to protect the other side. Lay out your lace pattern.
3. Brush on the fabric-to-fabric decoupage on the bag where you want your lace to go.
4. Also brush the fabric-to-fabric decoupage on the back side of the lace.
5. Place the lace on to the bag and brush on the fabric-to-fabric decoupage on the top.
6. Repeat for each strip of lace.
It is a great and easy way to make a classy tote bag.
Michaels currently has a 40% OFF coupon for any one regular price Martha Stewart Crafts Decoupage Item (includes decoupage, decoupage mediums, tools and accessories) which is valid until September 29th 2013.
Check out more fun projects on the 12 Month of Martha Pinterest board!
***Disclosure: I was supplied with the Martha Stewart craft supplies but my opinions are always honest!***