***This post is written as part of the 12 months of Martha program. I get craft supplies from Martha Stewart Crafts for free to create fun crafts with. All my projects and opinions are 100% mine.***
This month our 12 months of Martha box came with a bunch of glass paint, glass etching and tools! Fun!
So I created a fun back to school gift for my son's kindergarten teacher... it is my first time sending a child to school so I want to get on the teacher's good side! :)
Here is what you will need:
Martha Stewart glass paint
Martha Stewart adhesive screen print Stencils
Frame (with glass)
1. Paint the frame and the backing pieces to the color of your choice (forgot to take a picture).
2. Clean your glass and then place your stencil on it.
3. Use a bush or a squeegee to put your paint on over the stencil with the glass paint.
4. Carefully remove the stencil. Let dry completely.
5. Trace around your glass and write out your phrase/quote.
6. Place your glass over your quote, and trace over it with your glass paint.
Put it all back together for a great gift!
I also used the glass paint to make this wine bottle luminary.
Check out more fun projects on the 12 Month of Martha Pinterest board!
***Disclosure: I was supplied with the Martha Stewart craft supplies but my opinions are always honest!***