Up next is Jamie from C.R.A.F.T.
Hi Friends! I'm Jamie from C.R.A.F.T. (It's an acronym for Creating Really Awesome Free Things), and I'm here because Fawnda is taking a short blog break to care for her sweet new baby! Congrats, girl. Enjoy!
I thought it would be fun to just do a round up of 10 DIY projects anyone can do!
1. Reupholster a chair:
2. Make an interactive travel map:
3. Give a thrift store side table a makeover:
5. Spunk up some shot glasses:
6. Start thinking about Halloween with some DIY adult Halloween costumes:
7. Make some hand and foot print art with the kiddos:
8. Make a tasty, healthy smoothie:
And there you have it 8 fun, DIY projects and recipe that you can do today! If you want to see more C.R.A.F.T.'s, check out the C.R.A.F.T. tutorial page!