I am working with WholePort - they sell a bunch of crafting supplies! I got sent a bunch of fun lace trim and came up with 3 easy projects just for you!
Project # 1
Lace Book Socks
1 Start with lace trim and a pair of boot socks. (mine are from Target for $2.50)
2. Cut your lace to be 1.5 times as big as your sock circumference.
3. Sew your lace into a tube with right sides together. Put around the right side of the sock and stretch the sock out to fit the lace.
4. Pin your lace to your sock.
5. Sew your lace around the sock- stretching it as your go. Use a zig-zag or stretch stitch.
This lace trim come with the flowers ALREADY made to make it SUPER easy!!
1. Start with clips, felt, flower lace trim and hot glue (not pictured)
2. Cut your felt in a circle to match the size of the flower
3. Use hot glue to attach the flower the the felt and clip.
4. Trip off any excess lace or felt.
Project # 3
1. Start with Card/card-stock, Mod Podge, Paint brush and lace trim.
2. Apply a thick coat of Mod Podge the width of your lace on the card with the paint brush.
3. Place the lace over the Mod Podge with a little extra hanging off each end.
4. Wrap the extra lace around the the back of the card and use the Mod Podge to glue it down.
5. Wait for it to dry and add any other embellishments.
Here are some other fun ideas that you can make with Lace!