This weeks Theme is ornaments! It is time to decorate our trees!
Here is what you will need:
1. Cut your Styrofoam ball in half. I used a steak knife to cut mine and it worked great. Use a plant to collect to scraps that will fall off.
2. Use your glue gun to put a line of glue from one side all the way around to the other around the outside of the ball and put a piece of ribbon over it.
3. Continue add ribbon around your half-ball. I found it was easier to rotate my half-ball every couple of layers to get an even coverage.
4. Use your cupcake liner to make a flat circle. Hot glue it to the flat side of the half-ball to cover all the ribbon edges.
5. Decorate the ball with a name/date tag and a picture of your child printed on card stock (cut into a slightly smaller circle). I also added some buttons.
Make one for each of your adorable children!
This Linky party is for ORNAMENT posts ONLY!