Hello! I am so excited to be a guest designer for Art Glitter for the next few months! Here is one of my designs that is posted on the Art Glitter Blog!
For my first project I am all about fall! It is time to glitter up some leaves and make a wreath! I used colors from the Art Glitters Turning Leaf Glitter Color kits...Perfect for this project!
Here is what you will need:
Silk Leaf garland (I got mine from the Dollar Store)
Foam Wreath (Also from the Dollar Store)
Art Glitter Dries Clear Adhesive
1. Pin one end of your wide ribbon to the back side of your foam wreath. I used 2 pins to hold mine ribbon in place.
2. Wrap your wide ribbon around your wreath covering the whole surface and pin in place at the end.
3. Pull all of your silk leaves off of your garland.
4. Use Art Glitters Dries Clear Adhesive to make some detail on your leaf.
5. Spoon your glitter over the glue and shack off the excess over a bowl or piece of paper. (I used 119 Cranberry on this leaf)
I also out lined the leaf with the glue and added the glitter
I used three different color leafs with three different color glitters.
From Right to Left:
119 Cranberry, 231 Copper Harbor, 65 Old Gold
Now wait an hour for your glue to dry.
6. Once your glue is dry you can pin your leaves to your wreath. You could also use hot glue to attach the leaves to the wreath.
Continue adding leaves around the whole wreath filling in the gaps as needed.
To hang up your wreath you can thread a ribbon or twine or rope through one of the loops made by your wide ribbon.
Now you have a BEAUTIFUL Glitter Leaf Wreath all ready for fall!
This post sponsored by: 1001GrillCovers.com: