Today Plaid is letting me giveaway Mod Podge Dimensional Magic and a jar of Mod Pogde to one lucky winner!
More details about the giveaway at the bottom of the post!
Here is another easy project that you can do with Dimensional Magic!
These birthday cards are my favorite to make for kids! And since I have LOTS of nieces and nephews I make a bunch! This is always my go-to card for youngsters! It is quick, easy and personal!
Here is what you will need:
Paper- 1 plain color and one decorative
circle cutter or something circular to trace
OPTIONAL: Sewing machine and thread (not pictured)
1. Cut out 2 circles from your paper. You decorative paper should be a bigger circle than your plain color. My circles are 5.5" and 4.5"
2. Write your sentiment on the plain color circle and draw an easy picture like balloons.
You can also print out your sentiment from your computer on your paper before you cut it out if you don't like your writing.
3. Adhere your plain circle to your decorative circle
4. Optional: Sew a zig-zag stitch around your smaller circle (I love the way the stitching looks!)
5. Use Dimensional Magic to highlight your features. I put it over the balloons and the letters. Let dry for 3 hours.
Here is what it looks like all done. The balloons and letters have a shiny glass like finish to it.
Here is a better shot of what it looks like.
AND NOW FOR THE GIVEAWAY!
Here is how you enter. Leave a separate comment for each one
1. Mandatory: Tell me what kind of craft you would make with Dimensional Magic!
2. Followers of F&J get and extra entry (Because we love you!)
3. Visit Paint me Plaid and tell me your favorite project.
US residents only!
Giveaway ends Tuesday 8/17/10 at midnight (CST) I will announce the winner at the top of my blog under the "Important Information" heading.