I am excited to announce the Iron Crafter competition!
Where crafters compete making fabulous projects with a Secret Ingredient!
For the first couple of rounds I am going to open the competition up to EVERYONE!
Here are the rules:
1. The craft you submit must be YOUR craft.
2. You must use the secret ingredient.
3. Offer a tutorial or how-to on how you made your craft.
4. Enter your craft in the linky party by the close date.
5. In order to be considered as a semi-finalist you MUST have one of the Iron Crafter buttons ON THE POST YOU ARE SUBMITTING!!!
6. By entering your link, you are giving me permission to use any part of your post including pictures in a spotlight on Fireflies and Jellybeans. (Proper credit and links will be given to you, of course!)
Jeannine and I will each pick 5 crafts as semi-finalists! Then we will put up the 10 semi-finalists links and have you all vote for the winners.
The Semi-finalists will be chosen based on: appearance, originality, and use of the secret ingredient.
The first round will be open from May 31st to June 4th... that will give you 2 weeks to come up with an AMAZING project with the secret ingredient!
And now the moment you all have been waiting for... The secret ingredient for the first round is.... Recycled cans!
They can be any size... a pop can, soup can, formula can... any kind of can! I would also count tins as well, such as: Altoid tins!! Now go and get craftin'!!
We would love it if you would help us spread the word!
We are also looking for sponsors to help us supply the prizes for the winners! If you are interested in being an Iron Crafter Sponsor email Fawnda at firstname.lastname@example.org!