Here is my latest t-shirt rehab!
I made it from this plain gray t-shirt!
What you will need:
A plain T-shirt
2. Make two slits in the T-shirt each place where the ribbon looped to a new direction.
(Be careful not to make your slits too close because it might rip the t-shirt.)
3. Thread your ribbon through your slits.
You want to thread it diagonally, making "Vs".
When you get to the bottom starting lacing it back up through the slits that you left open.
4. When you get back to the top tie it off and make a bow. Hand stitch the bow in place.
5. Make slits the same way around the sleeve.
6. Thread your ribbon the same way and tie a bow to finish it off.
Another fun T-shirt!
I am linking to these parties!