Here is an easy appetizer to bring to any holiday party!
My Hubby's family LOVES pickle roll-ups. You know, the snack that is a pickle rolled up in a piece of corn beef that has cream cheese spread on to it. Pickle roll-ups are good but man, do they take some time to make!
Here is my solution: Pickle Roll-up Dip! All the great teast and about 1/4 of the time!
Here is what you will need:
• Heavy whipping cream
• Dill pickles
• Sliced corn beef (or ham)
Here is what you will need to do:
1. Chop up your pickles. I use my food chopper
2. Slice up your corn beef (or ham) into little pieces. (“little pieces”- I believe is the technical term for them!)
3. Whip your heavy whipping cream in a bowl using a mixer.
4. Add your pickles and corn beef to the whipped cream.
Add crackers and you have a tasty treat!
I am linking to: