Hi Everyone! I am so excited to blog swap with Fireflies and Jellybeans today. Their blog is so fun and my "want to make list" grows longer every time they post something new.
I am Crystal from Crystal's Craft Spot. Its my little spot to share my current craft projects, tutorials, recipes, and ideas I want to use in the future. I started my blog a few months ago because I didn't want to overload our family blog with my new creations. I try to post something new almost everyday and I enjoy a variety of crafts. It is my way to relax and take a break from a busy day. Here's a little more about me:
- I've been married for over 5 years to the greatest guy ever.
- I am a stay at home mom of two adorable little girls (4 and 1). They keep me very busy. When they are awake we spend our time playing, learning, making messes, and occasionally cleaning.
- I teach my daughter preschool at home and we post our fun activities and crafts on our family blog along with our daily happenings. (The Harris family-this is the name that shows up when I leave comments). Feel free to check it out-the labels on the side will help you quickly find our activities.
- I love to read-mostly fiction and yes I love Twilight
- I don't watch much TV except for LOST-I am addicted. I do love movies!
- I also love sweet-tarts, Reese's and Sprite (all necessities while I craft) okay and any other sweet treats we have in the house.
- I love Blogs! I love looking at others for crafty inspiration, I love staying in touch with old friends and making new friends
Here are some of my favorite projects you will find on my blog:
Come by Crystal's Craft Spot anytime for more crafts and tutorial. Thanks again Fireflies and Jellybeans for letting me stop by. Its been a lot of fun!
How cute is Crystal? SO CUTE! Go over to her blog and check out my post!
Would you like to blog swap with us? Just e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can set up a time that will work!