Jen over at The Thrifty Home gave me this Kreativ Blogger Award. I only recently discovered her blog, and I absolutely LOVE it. I really relate to her thriftyness, and find her tips extremely helpful - I especially love her links to coupons for free stuff! And we've been looking into getting TiVo thanks to her raving review! Thank you Jen, I'm really honored to receive an award from someone whose blog I admire! :)
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
7 things about myself...
1. I have 5 kids. Two biological, one step, and two foster. See my profile for a picture. I stay home with them, and love it.
2. I dabble in many arts, but my dearest love is photography. I got my first camera when I was about 7, and I haven't stopped taking pictures. Right now I'm desperately coveting a digital SLR camera because I'm ready to take it to the next level. I also love to do photo editing on the computer. (see my photo blog here)
3. I love to read. I finished the Twilight series (all 4 books) in a month. I didn't get ANYTHING else done at home, other than necessary things like feeding the kids. I know, you read the whole series in a week, but I have 5 kids, for crying out loud.
4. I've tried to learn to knit, but can't quite get the hang of it. I also love to crochet. I recently got my first sewing machine, and I'm working on an outfit for my daughter. I'm loving it.
5. I once got deported from Germany. It's a long story.
6. I grew up in Minnesota, in a suburb of Minneapolis. It's cold there (in the winter).
7. Fawnda and I have been best friends since 6th grade. We've been through thick and thin together. And even though we live cross-country from each other, we're still hanging out together online. She's awesome, and if I could, I would give HER this award, but since we share this blog... I don't think that would count.
7 Nominees for the Kreativ Blogger Award:
1. Anya at Drobtinice
2. Homemaking Honeys
3. It's A Daisy Day
4. Amy at amy a la mode
5. Jaclyn at Made by Jaclyn
7. Kim at The Cupcake Cuppy
These are some great creative art and/or craft and/or just regular blogs which I love. Check them out.